Sunday, December 26, 2010

US Taxes and Budget

I have several people in my life that are huge
influences to me. Among them, are some very
smart and talented individuals. I listen to their
amazing insights, some things, I agree with,
and some things I don't. Then I form my own
opinion, as to how I feel about things.


I have been following politics most of my life.
And in listening to the different views of others,
here are some very insightful solutions to a
couple of the problems our country and our
people are facing today.

Re: Taxes
We should initiate a Flat Tax for everyone.

Example: The State of Kentucky pays over 250
different taxes. Instead of this, everyone in the
country pays the same amount of tax percentage.
That way there are no surprises.


Example: If the rate is set at 10%.
You take your total gross income for the
year and pay 10% of whatever you make
to the IRS.

Gross: $100,000.00  You Pay: $10,000.00
Gross: $  30,000.00  You Pay: $  3,000.00

As far as the Budget:

We add an amendment to the Constitution.
This forces Congress to get it done and be
held accountable.


Therefore, if they don't comply they will
be arrested. Real Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment