Sunday, December 26, 2010

Should Children of Illegal Immigrants Automatically Become US Citizens?

I say no!

Everyone coming into this country is welcome, as
long as they take the necessary steps to become
legal tax paying citizens. No one should get a free
ride.

Americans work hard and pay taxes. If you wish
to become and American citizen, you must follow
the rules.

Children born of illegal immigrants, should not be
given automatic citizenship. That would cause more
and more illegal immigrants to cross the border, and
have their children. Duh!

I feel for anyone who longs to be free and live in
America. I have been fortunate enough to have
been born here. If I lived in Mexico, I too would
do anything to get out. The people live in total
poverty. Woman and children, are raped and
beaten. And often shipped out for prostitution
and even killed.

But if I was to go into another country, I would not
expect to become an automatic citizen. There are rules
that we all need to abide by.

No comments:

Post a Comment