Saturday, August 20, 2011

U.S. Soldier's "The True American Patriots"

Who else do you know that volunteers to put their lives on the line, sacrifice all of themselves and everyone and everything they hold dear to go to another country to fight for all of us?


They don't care if the guy that fights next to them is of a different race, religion or political status. All they care about is they are on their side.

I think some people need to learn from that. They are all united and working together for the same cause.

They endure the weather, unbearable sleeping and living conditions, limited food choices and I am sure many scary days and nights.

They only pray they live through it and get to come home again. Those of us who have never lived the life of a US Soldier can only imagine the horror.

They each have a calling to join our military and nothing you can say to them will ever convince them otherwise.

My wonderful father was a veteran of WWII. I miss him every day. And now my son is getting ready to go into the Marines.

I know I have to let him go as it too is his calling. But I can only pray that he too will come home again.

For all of those who have served, you are a true American Patriot. You are God's blessings to all o f us! Thank you for your unconditional sacrifice.



Do you have a military story to tell?

If so, email to theamericanpatriotnewspaper@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment